The boy who ...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Well, in this very tiny world, it is impossible for us to not fall in love OR have a crush on someone aite?
for me, i USED to have a crush on someone . But that feeling doesn't last longer and it disappear when the person itself disappear :D(bukan mati, masheh)
I don't know but my HEART is reaaaaly hard to mingle on someone. NOW? 
i've moved to a new school (I-KUPS) , and no doubt there are like tonssssss of 'ada muka' boys.(ada ke yg takda muka?aiahh) but , yeh, nobody stole my heart yet(ceh, bajet cam ag boleh steal their heart haa?) 
BUT
i do hve many 'point' boys. The fuu? what is 'point' boys haa? 
Alaaa, my 'point' boys are the boys who have the quality of my turns on .
meaning: the certain characteristic that the 'point' boys have, and i want their CERTAIN characteristic to be in my future hubby

Nah,, forget bout that . Let us take a clear view on the boy who...(gonna be my hubby,chewwwah) 






likelikelike

likelikelike

triple likelikelike

LIKE!


likelikelike

thousands LIKELIKELIKE!
 The above are some of my TURNS ON list. HA HA :D
Done.

2 comments:

diradorara said...

SUU! I like it when you post something fairytale like this
aww, i wish kte pun de boy camtu
Someday he will come. Let's wait together. LOL >_<

Sufina said...

DIRAA~
miss you !
ahaa, i LOVEEE fairytale~
yea, let just day dream to have a boy like this.
AND, dont let our dreams always a dream.
HA HA :DD
I'm waiting for C.A.P <3